Susean Nichols has been involved in healthcare for more than 30 years, with expertise in acute care, home care, and the sales/delivery of respiratory products and services. Her clientele includes home care companies, physician groups, hospitals, pharmacies, outpatient clinics, and managed care organizations.
For more than fifteen years, Ms. Nichols has developed policies, procedures, and training programs for clients seeking both mandatory and elective licenses, certifications, and accreditations. Her guidance and collaboration has resulted in improved operations, successful achievement of accreditation and accomplishments for many of her clients. Currently Susean also surveys with an accreditation organization.
As a trainer, speaker, author, and consultant specializing in healthcare operations Ms. Nichols is a frequent guest lecturer at colleges, technical schools, and other programs. She is actively involved with volunteer organizations in establishing educational programs in her community.
DME Consult, LLC has associates and client services consultants
- Each with more than 15 years' experience in healthcare.
- Clinical staff including respiratory therapists.
- Project management
- Expert consulting in accreditation for home medical equipment companies, clinical services, long term care facilities, medical practices, chiropractic, retail pharmacies.
- Due diligence for acquisitions.
- Regulatory compliance audits
Contact us, we are able to help!